Girls Inc. of Worcester is committed to using funds responsibly.
- For every $1.00 spent, 77 cents goes to support girls’ development.
- Girls Inc. of Worcester will not share, lease, or sell donor information collected offline or online.
- Charity Navigator is America's premier independent charity evaluator. Review our four star rating!
GuideStar recognizes Girls Inc. of Worcester as a platinum-level participant, demonstrating its commitment to transparency. View our GuideStar Report
- Please contact our business office at 508-755-6455 for a copy of our 990 Tax Form.
- View our 2020-2021 Financial Report.
Key Accomplishments for 2020-2021
- Programs returned to in-person within a hybrid model to follow COVID-19 safety guidelines.Programs returned to in-person within a hybrid model to follow COVID-19 safety guidelines.
- Launched a simplified financial aid process to enable all girls to access to our programs.
- October 2021, unveiled the 2021-2024 strategic direction.