Girls Inc. of Worcester is committed to using funds responsibly.
- For every $1.00 spent, 77 cents goes to support girls’ development.
- Girls Inc. of Worcester will not share, lease, or sell donor information collected offline or online.
- Charity Navigator is America's premier independent charity evaluator. Review our four star rating!
GuideStar recognizes Girls Inc. of Worcester as a platinum-level participant, demonstrating its commitment to transparency. View our GuideStar Report
- Please contact our business office at 508-755-6455 for a copy of our 990 Tax Form.
- View our 2021-2022 Financial Report.
Key Accomplishments for 2021-2022
Serving our girls and their needs: Kept after school rates extremely affordable, as low as $6 a day and summer camp fees as low as $40 a week. We added enrichment programs to enhance our research-based programs for current and new girls to join at no cost. We served more girls in our neighborhood and came up with an innovative solution to tackle the bussing shortage.
- Removed barriers to access: Eliminated the daunting financial aid process and invited families to self-select their income range and need for financial assistance.
- Expanded STEM access to a new market: In the summer of 2022, we launched the Eureka! MetroWest program thanks to our inaugural funder, Women’s Foundation Boston, and corporate sponsor, Hologic and our educational partnership with Framingham State McAuliffe Center.
- Remarkable outcomes for our Eureka! High School graduates: This year an impressive cohort of 24 girls graduated from the Eureka! Class of 2022. 100% of graduates plan to attend higher education, 4 graduates will attend ivy league schools, 53% are first generation college students and 72% plan to major in STEM related disciplines, more than twice the national average!