Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of our team at Girls Inc. of Worcester. We look to fill staff positions with experienced, enthusiastic, and energetic individuals who are committed to our mission of inspiring girls to be strong, smart and bold.
Girls Inc. recognizes that it is essential for the organization to include the values of diversity and inclusiveness as part of our strategy to achieve our vision and mission. We are committed to recruiting and hiring a diverse staff that represents the population of girls we serve.
Current Career Opportunities:
- After School Support Staff
- Assistant Director, Eureka! STEM & Leadership, MetroWest
- Director of Programs, Central Mass Eureka! STEM and Leadership
- Director of Programs, MetroWest Eureka! STEM and Leadership
- Director of Social and Emotional Learning
- Grant Writer & Manager
- Lifeguard/Swim Instructor
- Summer Camp Lifeguard