Girls Inc. of Worcester inspires girls to be strong, smart and bold. One of our elite programs, Eureka!, is a year-round, five-year STEM intensive program that engages and empowers 8th-12th grade girls as they develop confidence and discover leadership and academic opportunities in STEM fields.
We are now serving the Metrowest area! This includes areas such as Ashland, Framingham, Hopkinton, Marlborough, and Natick. Apply to be part of this incredible STEM & Leadership program.
Eureka! JV is programming for grades 5-7. Similarly, participants gain an introduction into the world of STEM, leadership skills, and social media etiquette as well as health & wellness activities. Learn more about Eureka! JV.
Throughout this 5-year program, attendees engage in activities such as:
- Healthy Living
- Opportunities and experiences that provide them with the knowledge, skills and encouragement to develop and sustain a healthy lifestyle. Topics include:
- Physical Activity
- Stress Management
- Body Image
- Life Skills Instruction
Girls will participate in program activities and experiences that build the learning, skills, and behaviors that enable them to function independently and live a productive and fulfilling life. Topics include:
- Persistence and resilience
- Ability to delay gratification
- Improved emotional control
- Academic Enrichment and Support
Girls will participate in program activities and experiences that expand on and support their school-based learning and engagement such as:
- Prepare for high school & college
- Professional Development
- Economic Independence
The cumulative success of Eureka! demonstrates an extraordinary return on investment for these 50 girls. Outcomes include:
- 100% graduate high-school on time
- Accepted at more than 20 colleges including five (5) Ivy Leagues
- Earned more than $2 million per year in academic scholarships including nine (9) full-pay
- 50% are first generation to go to college
- 70% are selecting STEM-related majors.
For any questions, please reach out to De'Ana Florence at or call 774-436-0190.