Begins August 30, 2021
Monday - Friday, 1:30 - 5:30 PM
Join us every day after school for fun, affordable, and educational programs! Girls are given the tools, opportunities, and encouragement to grow in a girls-only environment. Age appropriate groups will explore fun activities with new friends, such as swimming, dance, theater, STEM, literacy, nutrition, and fitness activities.
Girls Inc. National programs are incorporated into the programs offered through Girls Inc. Learn about what makes our programs different.
Trained staff deliver research-based workshops in the following areas:
- Stay active through dance, swimming, team sports in the gym and outside, playing on the playground
- Mindfulness and stress management
- STEM( Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
- Social and emotional wellness--we have a therapeutic mentor on site for support.
- Healthy relationships and communication
- Financial Literacy
- Violence prevention
- Leadership skills, confidence, and independence
We reserve the right to cancel, combine or reschedule programs based on enrollment.
- Open to girls in grades kindergarten and up
- Register here
- Girls Inc. has revamped our financial aid
- Families do not need to provide proof to receive financial assistance.
- Check out our financial assistance page here