NOTE: Due to COVID-19, our programs may change and adapt to ensure the health of all our staff and girls. Please check back on our website and social media for updates.
Our programs provide all girls the six essential elements of the Girls Inc. Experience: mentoring relationships, intentional programs, girl-only environment, sustained exposure, interactive activities and research based curricula. Girls are encouraged to take risks and overcome physical, intellectual and emotional challenges.
Our programs promote personal growth in STEM education, and provide girls with knowledge of pregnancy, violence and drug abuse prevention, media and economic literacy, health and fitness, and sports participation.
Trained facilitators deliver the programs with a focus on gender equality and create an environment for participation and building long-term relationships with staff and peers.
School Year Programs
- After School Drop-In Program
- Basketball League
- Learning Hub (NEW! Remote Learning)
- Swim Lessons - American Red Cross
- Virtual Programs
- Girls on the Run
- School Vacation Camps
- Girls Promoting Safety (GPS)
- Friendly PEERSuasion at Abby Kelley Foster Charter School
- #GirlsWorld at Knox Trail Middle School
- Oxford Middle School
- Girls Unified at Woodland Academy
STEM and Leadership