Our programs provide all girls the six essential elements of the Girls Inc. Experience: mentoring relationships, intentional programs, girl-only environment, sustained exposure, interactive activities and research based curricula. Girls are encouraged to take risks and overcome physical, intellectual and emotional challenges.
Our identity programs promote personal growth in STEM education, and provide girls with knowledge of pregnancy, violence and drug abuse prevention, media and economic literacy, health and fitness, and sports participation.
Trained facilitators deliver the programs with a focus on gender equality and create an environment for participation and building long-term relationships with staff and peers.
- After School Drop-In Program
- Afterschool Math Plus
- Arts and Crafts
- Dear World: Voices of Worcester Girls (Expressive Arts, Theater)
- Discovery Leadership
- Economic Literacy
- Fit Girls Dance
- Fit Girls Nutrition: Nutritional Activities, Cooking & Games
- Fit Girls Swim: Recreational Swim
- Friendly PEERsuasion
- Informed and In Charge: Healthy Sexuality Programming
- Leadership and Community Action: In Our Own Hands
- Literacy Initiative
- Media Literacy
- Operation SMART
- Project BOLD
- Sporting Chance
- Thinking SMART
- Basketball League
- Girls Promoting Safety (GPS)
- Leadership Academy
- Swim Lessons - American Red Cross
- Summer Programs
- Super Camp - Grades K - 6
- Summer STEM & Leadership Camp - Grades 7 & Up
All program fees must be paid in advance. All programs subject to change. Minimum of 10 participants per program is required unless otherwise stated.