Ever wonder why many women fall short of their career potential? In this 2019 TedxNatick talk, Victoria describes how the ladder of success begins at age 10 and teaches us how to help girls gain confidence to succeed in a competitive world. Victoria Waterman is CEO of Girls Inc. of Worcester, a nonprofit organization that inspires all girls to be "Strong, Smart, and Bold" through direct service and advocacy. As a speaker, she is a frequent presenter on topics including: issues affecting girls, women’s leadership, and business acumen for nonprofits.
TEDxNatick in the News
- Victoria Waterman's Op-Ed in the Telegram & Gazette: For Women Leaders Tomorrow, Lift Girls Up Today
- Sounds Like a TED Talk: How Victoria Waterman joined the TedxNatick Stage and what she learned along the way
- Today’s girls, tomorrow’s leaders theme of talk by Girls Inc. CEO, UMass prof in Worcester
- Women Leaders Start as Girls
- TED picks up Vicoria Waterman's TEDxNatick talk.