- For every $1.00 spent, 80 cents goes to support girls’ development.
- Charity Navigator Awards Girls Inc. of Worcester Four Star Rating (the high rating) View Our Charity Navigator Report
- GuideStar recognizes Girls Inc. of Worcester as a gold-level participant, demonstrating its commitment to transparency. View our GuideStar Report
Key Accomplishments for 2015
- 22% increase in number of girls served in STEM & Leadership programs for middle and high school girls.
- 14% increase in number of girls age 8 and younger in after-school and summer programs.
- 100% of our seniors graduated high school and most aspire to graduate from college.
- 52 high school girls were connected to summer externships for STEM-related job shadowing opportunities.
Other facts and numbers can be found in our annual reports.