- Outstanding Community Partner: Consigli Consruction Company, Inc.
- Strong Advocate for Girls: Dr. Satya and Sheema Mitra, JoyGuru Humanitarian Services
- Smart Advocate for Girls: Dr. Laurie Leshin, President of WPI
- Bold Advocate for Girls: Senator President Emerita Harriette Chandler
- Outstanding Alumna of the Year: Sheila Papetti, F.W. Madigan, Inc.
2020 Girl Awardees
- Vanessa Marcotte Award: Lizie Torteson
- Ann J. Prouty Community Leader Award: Sanaii Diaz
- Valerie S. Loring Girl of the Year Award: Annalysse Hazzard
April 6 would have been our 2020 Girls Celebration. Like many, COVID-19 forced us to change plans. Instead, we come to you virtually to not only recognize our greatest champions and supporters but to ask you for your help. This time of great uncertainty is affecting so many of us--our girls and their families are not immune. While we continue to be on mandatory social distancing orders, one day we will reopen our center; we will have hundreds of girls streaming through the doors after school; we will have dozens of caregivers dropping their girls off for a fun-filled day at Camp Kinneywood. We ask that you consider a donation to ensure that our girls will be able to come, for little or no cost, to the programs and staff that bring so much joy and stability to their lives.
Donate by mail:
Send your check to Girls Inc. of Worcester, 125 Providence Street, Worcester, MA 01604, Attn: Development.
Donate on Venmo
"Girls Inc. has been such a big part of my life for the last 13 years. Not only has it molded me into the young woman i am today, but it has prepared me for my next steps in life." -Annalysse Hazzard, Girls Inc. member from kindergarten through her senior year of high school