Girls Inc. Eureka! is a year-round, 5 year STEM-based program that engages and empowers 8th – 12th grade girls as they discover that they are capable of far more than they ever thought, experiment with their interests and explore STEM career opportunities.
- Girls apply and interview in the spring of 7th grade and make a 5 year commitment to the program.
- Participants and their families are introduced to the requirements and resources that will make it possible to attend higher education and be well prepared to find interesting employment that pays a living wage.
- Girls will discover the cutting edge world of STEM through hands-on experiences in a college campus environment. Areas of rocketry, computer programming, physics, robotics, DNA research, and forensic science will be explored.
Eureka! fosters educational, professional and personal development with complementary activities in sports and physical fitness, healthy living, and financial literacy.
Eureka! has an intensive summer program that brings girls, many who will be first generation college applicants, onto local college/university campuses. As the program continues through the school year, cohorts of 30 girls stay together throughout the duration of the program, sharing hands-on, minds-on, untimed and ungraded opportunities for guided exploration and skills and knowledge building.
For more information, please contact Coral Titone, Associate Director of Programs at or call 508-755-6455 x35.
Thank you to our 2017 Corporate and Foundation supporters of Eureka!
- Bank of America
- Boston Scientific Foundation
- Girls Inc. National/Brawny
- Google Made with Code
- Greater Worcester Community Foundation
- Mass AMP IT UP
- Massachusetts Service Alliance
- National Grid
- NN/LM NER Express Outreach Program
- People's United Community Foundation
- TE Connectivity
- The Hart Foundation
- Verizon Foundation
Thank you to our Externship Host Sites!
- Boston Scientific
- Fallon Health
- Girls Inc.
- TE Connectivity
- Turn Back Time
- UMass Prevention Research
- WCCA TV 13
- Worcester Tree Initiative