What's happening at Girls Inc. of Worcester during COVID-19?
We will be providing an online Girls Inc. experience open to all girls in Worcester County. Girls can tune in through video or phone conference calls with their peers and Girls Inc. of Worcester staff. This can be done by computer, tablet, or phone. They will have the opportunity to stay connected and stay supported during what may be an overwhelming time for many. We recognize the added level of stress that everyone is feeling, and we are preparing to ensure that they have all support that they deserve to be strong, smart and bold. Please see the programs that your girl can join based on age and current program enrollment below.
In order to participate in these online sessions, each girl must have parental consent to utilize our video/conference call platform. Please fill out our registration form HERE to confirm your girl's participation in our online sessions. Following the approval of your submission you can expect a confirmation email that will include the link for your girl to tune in!
|MONDAY 5/11||TUESDAY 5/12||WEDNESDAY 5/13||THURSDAY 5/14||FRIDAY 5/15|
Social Media Monday 3 PM
Coaches Corner 4 PM
Girl Talk Teens 2 PM
Peeps: Read Along 3 PM
Tweens: Exercising! 4 PM
Peeps: Read Along 3pm
Tweens: Mindfulness! 4pm
Music: Lyric Writing for Teens: 2pm
Peeps: Read Along 3pm
Tween: Kahoot! at 4pm
Girl Talk Teens: 2pm
Theatre Tweens: 3pm
- Coaches Corner
- For girls enrolled in basketball: Join Coach Tony and Coach Liv for a fun interactive hour. See your teammates and have some fun.
Teens (grades 7 & up)
- Girl Talk Teens
- Are you a teen that misses hanging out in the Teen Room at Girls Inc.? Join us and see some of your favorite staff and girls.
- This week, teens will learn about creating songs and writing lyrics on Thursday!
Tweens (grades 3-6)
- Theater Tweens
- Join Ms. Gaffney as she brings you amazing theater activities and spend time with your Girls Inc. theater friends.
- Strong Tweens
- Join your friends and staff doing activities that keep you strong. Physical Activity, yoga, nutrition lessons, ideas to stay strong while being at home.
- Smart Tweens
- With school being out it is important that we continue learning! We will read books, discuss STEM experiments, trivia games and more!
- Bold Tweens
- With school closing, and with so much free time what are some things you have done or always wanted to do to step out of your comfort zone? Share your talents, poems, visions!
- Social Media Mondays
- This program is for girls that are enrolled in our Social Media program on Monday afternoons. Join Jen as she brings the program to you virtually!
Peeps (grades K-2)
- Strong, Smart, and Bold Peeps
- Each week we will explore a different author or theme, reading a story together and doing related activities!