- What is a Learning Hub?
- A learning hub is a safe place for girls to go with access to computers, WiFi, and support. Girls Inc. staff are not licensed educators and will not be providing academic support during virtual school hours. Lunch and breakfast are included.
- Who can join the Learning Hub?
- Limited spots for girls in 1st through 8th grades are available due to strict COVID-19 related safety standards. Only girls currently enrolled in Worcester Public Schools (including charter schools) are eligible.
- Hours and Cost:
- The Girls Inc. Learning Hub's weekly cost is $70, with need-based sliding scale support available. Payment plans are available. Open to girls in 1st through 8th grades, Girls Inc. Learning Hub will be open from 7:45 am to 3:30 pm. Families will be assigned staggered pick up and drop off times.
- Safety Guidelines:
- All girls and their families who have the opportunity to register for programming will be required to adhere to CDC, state, local, and Girls Inc. safety guidelines. Girls Inc. Learning Hub will be contingent on state and safety guidelines.
Having trouble accessing your account? Contact Felicia Morgan at