Summary of Position: Provides overall management and supervision to After-School Programs and Summer Camp. This includes supervising staff, implementing a framework of quality programs, adhering and enforcing policies and procedures. The position works closely with the senior leadership team and director of evaluations to effectively promote and enhance Girls Inc.’s mission.
Essential Program Responsibilities:
1. Oversees the development, implementation and curriculum of After-School programs and Summer Camp including related programs; such as Bold Futures Mentoring.
2. Oversees licensing requirements for Summer Camp, developing a comprehensive training schedule, and maintaining required documentation.
3. Provide timely reports and data for program evaluation, oversees programmatic delivery of grant requirements.
4. Provide direct supervision, development, recruitment, hiring, firing and evaluating After-School and Summer Camp program staff.
5. Provide supervision to interns, program volunteers, and mentors in collaboration with director of volunteers.
6. Communicates with parents pertaining child’s progress, challenges, discipline issues and activities within the program.
7. Alerts COO with concerns regarding the health, safety, or behavior of a child or staff.
1. Develop and maintain a positive, equitable, accessible, safe and supportive environment for girls, which support individual choice and foster independence.
2. Professionally represent Girls Inc. within the community, participate and collaborate with community partners as needed.
3. Oversee staffing schedules, timesheets, and relevant documents required by HR/business office.
4. Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Frequency: Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Send resume to Allison James,