Girls Inc. of Worcester is looking for a senior level manager to oversee our case management and health services for all girls in our programs.
Who We Are
After 100 years, Girls Inc. of Worcester continues to inspire all girls to be strong (healthy), smart (educated), and bold (independent). Girls Inc. provides more than 1,000 girls in Greater Worcester with life-changing experiences and real solutions to the unique challenges girls face. As the oldest and only facility-based, girl-centered organization in Central Massachusetts, the Girls Inc. Experience is what makes us unique among organizations serving youth.
Why Join Girls Inc Worcester
As a Director of Case Management, you will directly impact the lives of girls through the delivery of social emotional and mental health supports. Girls Inc of Worcester offers flexibility, recognizes the need to balance personal and professional lives and provides a robust and competitive benefit package.
What You Would Do
As a Director of Case Management, you would take the lead on utilizing the various community partnerships and services available to families, as well as provide critical services to the girls.
You would be responsible for:
- Providing 1:1 services and small group services to girls
- Professional development for front line staff
- Serving as a liaison for families who are in need of services beyond what Girls Inc. of Worcester can provide.
Who You Are
- You have a master’s degree in social work or mental health services and are a LICSW or LMHC or equivalent.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in youth development and social work or mental health services
- You have demonstrated understanding of the various needs of the girls that we serve
- You can work with a diverse population of staff, families, and community partners.
Full-Time, Exempt (Flexibility in hours – requires some evening and weekend hours and travel)
Salary Range $55,000 to $65,000 commensurate with experience
HOW TO APPLY: In lieu of a cover letter, tell us why you are uniquely qualified to join the Girls Inc team. Submit along with your resume to INDEED.