Leadership Academy recognizes the amazing leadership potential young women have today. It provides an intensive, gender-specific leadership development program for high school girls. Program activities and workshops focus on growing strong individuals for our future workforce.
Girls are provided with attention, support, and new possibilities and perspectives as they develop a solid relationship with professional women mentors from our community.
Participants are prepared to be successful through the Leadership Academy’s innovative educational activities, including team-building; college access and readiness; colleges visits; time management and goal setting; financial literacy and budgeting; confidence boosters, group work and conflict resolution; effective communication and public speaking; workplace dress and etiquette; and mock interviews and career paths.
- Rock Climbing at the Central MA Rock Climbing Gym
- Conflict resolution and appropriate assertiveness
- Goal setting and time management
- Field trips to area colleges, college access and readiness
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Stress reduction techniques
- Making the most out of your money
This program is currently available to girls at the following schools:
- South High School
- Abbey Kelly Foster Charter School
For more information, please contact Coral Titone, Associate Director of Programs at or call 508-755-6455 x35.