Year-round opportunities to work at our indoor aquatics center. Lifeguards maintain constant surveillance of participants, act immediately and appropriately to secure safety of participant in the event of emergency.
- 6 months to 1 year experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. Current American Red Cross Lifeguarding, First Aid, CPR, and AED certification.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical skills evaluation, based on American Red Cross Waterfront Lifeguard standards.
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
- Afterschool part time schedule ranges between Monday – Friday, 2pm – 6pm.
Salary and Application Information:
Send resume to Kathy Odgren,